(Video) How to search a program on Softonic
1. On the Softonic website, locate the search box at the top of the homepage.
2. If you know the name of the program you’re looking for, type it into the search field, select your operating system and click “Search”.
3. If you do not know the name of the program, you can search for it by entering words associated with its features and functions. (e.g. “photo editor”, “music player”, “antivirus”)
4. You can narrow your search by applying one or more filters to the results. You can filter by license type, operating system and language.
5. You can also sort your search results by relevance, date, downloads, weekly downloads, Softonic rating or user rating.
We hope you have found this tutorial helpful.
Questions? Contact us on our Support page or through Facebook.