(Video) How to register with Softonic
The following video tutorial demonstrates how to create an account on Softonic.
1. Click on the user icon located in the upper right-hand corner of the Softonic website.
2. You will have the option of registering with your existing Facebook or Google+ account, or by filling out a short registration form.
3. If you choose to connect using your Facebook or Google+ accounts, click on the icon and enter the username and password associated with the account to gain instant access to Softonic. (Note: You will need to use the icon to connect to your account every time from now on.)
4. If you prefer to create an account on Softonic, click on “Sign up now” and fill out the registration form you are redirected to. Be sure that the information you provide is accurate. Click on “Create my account”.
5. An e-mail will be sent to the address you provided in the form. You will need to verify your account by clicking on the link in the e-mail. (Note: If the hyperlink in the e-mail does not work, copy and paste the provided link into your web browser.)
6. Once you’ve verified your account and logged in, you can click on your username to access your profile. Here you can edit your personal data, change your avatar and connect your account to Facebook.
Questions? Contact us through our support site, Facebook, and Twitter.